Monday, January 12, 2015

To those alone

To those of you who will dine alone tonight. To the ones who will wake with no one by their side. To the ones who will watch a movie with no laughter other than their own. To the ones that will walk by themselves on a evening stroll. To the ones that will reach in the night for another love only to find a pillow. To those that will look in a mirror and ask why me. I salute you, I praise you , to those in Left Field I honor you, because I use to be one of you, and the time will come when you will be in left field no more, that I assure you. Left field is a place we all must play at some time. Remember your still in the game  and do not give up hope without defeat there can never be victory, and one day you will be thinking of those that are in left field.

No comments:

Post a Comment